Friday, August 8, 2008

The little artist!


Annie and I tried to do an "art project" the other day. I had to sit her in the Bumbo because I didn't want paint all over the living room floor! I can just picture her scooting her little bottom all over the rug with pink and green feet! When I first painted her feet she grinned because I think it tickled! She tried grabbing at the paintbrush the entire time! And then after the novelty wore off, she grabbed and ripped the newspaper that I had put underneath her! I think she enjoyed it much more than the paint! The footprints that I made did not turn out so well. At school they made the perfect little hand prints and footprints, I don't know how in the world they did it. They must have tried it while she was napping! Or maybe they are just really good!

No comments: