Monday, October 19, 2009

"I'm Gorgeous"

Well, let's face it, she's cute! We always tell her that she's pretty and all of her grandparents tell her she is gorgeous so, she is bound to say it too! A couple weeks ago we were walking down the hall at church and our preacher walked by us. He turned around to talk to Annie and I and said "Well, aren't you pretty!". I know was being honest because 1. He is the preacher and 2. We were in church! She flashed her smile at him and I said "She knows it, and she will even say so!". He laughed and said that was good because it meant someone had told her that about herself!

Her very own stylist!

She looks like a big kid in this one!



Hollywood Glamour Girl!






2 comments:

Trent and Jennifer said...

Okay, I have to know...what is Mitch holding over her sweet little head?? It looks like he's going to iron her! :) I know he would never do that of course, but pictures don't lie! JK That is so sweet she'll say that! She has great parents that are developing her self esteem and that is so important! :)

Mitchell, Blair, and Annie said...

Too funny Jen! It is my hair dryer, I guess the flash made a glare on it and it does look like an iron! She had a shampoo and style! :)